Meaning of Snake Dream for Twin Flames: Kundalini Awakening for Both

Seeing snakes in dreams or visions? Here’s what it could mean for twins in separation:

*Shedding old patterns. Like a snake sheds its skin, you’re being called to release what no longer serves you. Time to let go of outdated beliefs about yourself and your connection.

*Kundalini awakening. The interesting part for twin flames is this can mean for both of you. Snakes represent the rising of spiritual energy. Your separation may be triggering intense energetic shifts and psychic openings.

*Healing and transformation. This symbol hints at deep inner work and profound changes happening beneath the surface for both twins.

*Cycles and infinity. The snake eating its tail (ouroboros) reminds you this separation is temporary. Your bond is eternal, even when apart.

*Wisdom and intuition. Snakes are linked to ancient knowledge. Trust your gut feelings about your twin and the journey ahead. Your inner guidance is spot on right now.

Snakes in dreams can be a powerful sign for twin flames, hinting at deep transformation and spiritual awakening. It’s like your connection is shedding its old skin, revealing a stronger, more authentic bond beneath. This vision might be nudging you to trust your intuition and embrace the changes coming your way your journey together is evolving, even when you’re apart.

• Chakra: Root Chakra

• Tarot Card: The Tower

• Astrology: Scorpio

• Crystals: Amethyst

• Affirmation: I am open to transformation and growth on my twin flame journey.

8 Likes

Chart Your Path to Union
The path to union can feel lonely, confusing and downright painful.

A snapshot of the stars at the moment of your combined birth times can help us path your journey together: Get Your Twin Flame Birth Chart

My spirit guides have been showing me snakes in dreams lately too, and it’s been wild! ? I feel like they’re nudging me to trust my intuition more about my twin and our separation, even when it doesn’t make logical sense.

My dream had my twin playing with a snake and wanting me to meet him. It seemed friendly but I don’t usually like snakes. It felt like a visceral reminder of Plato’s allegory of the cave - I was shedding old illusions and seeing my connection with my twin in a new light.

I’ve been seeing snakes in my dreams lately too, and it’s wild how it coincides with my DM suddenly reaching out. I’m trying to trust this process and my intuition, but it’s definitely stirring up a lot of intense emotions and making me question everything I thought I knew about our connection.

I had a dream about my twin flame kind of looking like a snake. It was them but not them at the same time… trying to describe a dream is weird. It made sense at the time.

It’s like my subconscious was telling me to pay attention to the changes happening beneath the surface, even when things seemed stagnant on the outside. :slight_smile: <3